Read Our E-Cigarette Reviews If You Are Looking For The Best Brand!
Our expert review team tested out and compared the 5 most popular electronic cigarette brands on the market today. Read a short overview of this electronic cigarette review below.
|The best e-cig out there for sure, with a reasonable price.||$59.95||Review||Visit|
|Another great e-cig, though pricier and harder to draw.||$99.97||Review||Visit|
|A relatively good product with an exceptional price.||$89.99||Review||Visit|
|4||Quite an average product||$69.95||Review||Visit|
|5||Worst performer in our test - weak battery and cartomizer.||$89.95||Review||Visit|
Other electronic cigarette products we've tried but don't bother to review deeply:
- Njoy - stay away from that brand. It is well known because it is sold everywhere. But the quality is horrible (leaks, battery doesn't last etc). Tastes very bad as well.
- Smoketip - this was quite OK, they have lots of different flavors available. But they are a rather small company, and as the competition on the e-cigarette market is fierce, we are not sure they can survive for a very long time. We might be mistaken of course.
- Luci - don't waste your time, nice packaging, but low quality
- Gamucci - same as Luci, not worth it
- Vapor King - this is a 3-piece electronic cigarette. Not that convenient as a 2-piece one, but it's a good product though. We have written more about it here.
- Vapor4Life - we were not that impressed. They have lots of products, but nothing compares to V2 or Green Smoke. They have a product called Vapor King as well, but this is not the same Vapor King as mentioned above.
So, there you have it - these are the e-cigarette reviews of the most popular e-cig brands out there. We've bought all the products and tested them out thoroughly, so you don't have to. And the results about the performance of every vapor e cig of our test are clearly written down. Take your time to browse through our web site, you can find a lot of useful information there.
It's pretty easy to see that there's a lot of hype about electronic cigarettes out there. For example one of the most advertised product that you can get from any gas station - blu cigs - performed worst in our reviews. The same with Njoy, this is is really a product to avoid. On the other hand, you can't go wrong with V2 or Green Smoke e cig, but you surely can with lots of other low quality brands. We hope that now, after you've read through the comparison, choosing your first e cigarette starter kit is not such a difficult task any more. Good luck with your new e-cigarette!